2016 Conference Resources
Check out the resource page for shared 2016 conference resources. Thank you to our 250 conference participants, keynote speaker Rico Gutstein, panelists, school visit sites/teachers and workshop presenters.
Goals of the conference
- Bring together educators, researchers, parents, activists, and students to collectively discuss social justice and math education
- Foster new and innovative partnerships and collaborations
- Create a space to share resources, lesson plans, best practices, and other classroom materials
- Develop structures for ongoing discussion and working groups about math and social justice
- Organize a national voice in the ongoing debate over math education reform
- Plan actions, advocacy, future meetings, etc.